Are you starting to plan for some exciting travel offshore this year but feel nervous about how it will all go…
I’m again running my popular Travel Tips information evenings, this month in Timaru and Waimate. These are particularly intended for those who've done little international travel and would like to fast track their learning. But anyone can benefit, as I share my wealth of experience and top travel tips, and there will be time for discussion and questions.
Do take up this opportunity, as I won’t be running these evenings again until 2018.
Is there so much to think about that you feel confused before you've even got started... Is your mind full of a myriad questions about passports, visas and insurance and money cards and the roaming charges on your phone... Well, you might just find my upcoming travel evening exactly what you need!
I am offering relaxed Travel Information evenings, so if you have lots of questions about travel, but aren't quite sure who to ask, then do register to come along.
Topics of the evening will include;
• How to keep yourself safe while travelling,
• Should I go on a tour or travel independently,
• Is it better to prepay for my holiday or pay as a I go?
• What should I take in my hand luggage?
• How can technology help me while travelling?
• I look at the internet, there are so many choices, how do I chose the best hotel for me?
• When is the best time to book my flights?
Times, Dates & Places
Timaru Monday 13 March 7pm @ Mocca Café upstairs, Stafford Street (next to Hallensteins), Timaru
Waimate Wednesday 29 March 6:30pm @ Cafe on Queen, Queen Street, Waimate
Come along for an informative evening with drinks and nibbles.
Please RSVP via this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 03 6888 486 or 027 2333 027.