Are you starting to plan for some exciting travel offshore next year but feel nervous about how it will all go…
there so much to think about that you feel confused before you've even
got started . . . Is your mind full of a myriad questions about
passports, visas and insurance and money cards and the roaming charges
on your phone . . . Well, you might just find my upcoming travel evening
exactly what you need!
offering relaxed Travel Information evenings, particularly intended for
those who've done little international travel and would like to fast
track their learning. I intend to share my wealth of experience and top
travel tips and there will be time for discussion and questions.
So if you have lots of questions about travel, but aren't quite sure who to ask, then this evening is for you.
Topics of the evening will
- How to keep yourself safe while travelling,
- Should I go on a tour or travel independently,
- Is it better to prepay for my holiday or pay as a I go?
- What should I take in my hand luggage?
- How can technology help me while travelling?
- I look at the internet, there are so many choices,
how do I chose the best hotel for me?
- When is the best time to book my flights?
Times, Dates & Places
14 June 2016 7pm @ Mocca
Café upstairs, Stafford Street, Timaru
22 June 2016 6:30pm @ Café on Queen, Queen
30 June 2016 6:30pm @ Community Centre, Geraldine
Come along for an informative evening with drinks and nibbles.
Please RSVP via this form or call me directly on 03 6888 486 or 027 2333 027.